Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!









We hope everyone had a great Easter! We went over to my parents house and had a nice relaxing Easter afternoon. Because Jacob isn't old enough to do the Easter egg hunt we got to take it easy and hang out. Dad barbecued steak, which was so tasty. And ate the wonderfully decorated egg cake that Rachel and I made. We fed Jacob Cheerios for the first time, it was funny to watch because he hated the taste but liked the funky texture. Richie and Daniel went out and threw the football around, while Mom and I watched ( I actually let Jacob be outside! It is finally warm enough ) I am so ready for good warm weather!


3 comments:

  1. Matt, Karin, Sienna, and SadieMarch 24, 2008 at 12:51 PM

    I saw the pictures of the eggs you made on your parents' blog. That's pretty impressive.

    Daniel is cute. I love how cautious you are with him. I should probably be better. Sienna had teeth so early she was eating lots more than cheerios.

    I hope you guys are doing well!

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I meant Jacob, not Daniel!!!

    ReplyDelete