Monday, August 11, 2008

Sorry

My sweet father-in-law has been saddened by my lack of including him in our blog. This not intentional and I had no idea I had left him out. For all that do not know, my Father-in-law is an expert fisherman. All of the current fishing trips Daniel has gone on, he was with him. Both times they went up to Huntington Creek, Steve wasted the other guys in the amount of fish he caught. Age and experience might have something to do with it, but in the end you can't argue with the facts. He is an amazing fisherman, and a great man.

1 comment:

  1. Matt, Karin, Sienna, and SadieAugust 29, 2008 at 12:30 PM

    That's a fun picture.

    I love the zoo pictures as well. We had the same problem with Sienna- too busy with the animals that she wouldn't look at the camera.

    Karin

    ReplyDelete