Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fun filled day!

Daniel and I got a bit mischievous today. We decided to do a few pranks on my family. We first covered the toilet in cellophane, which I have never done before. We thought that we would get heather, but instead, Richie decided he needed to go. I don't know what was going through his head, and why he didn't stop. Maybe he was thinking ' what is this mystical force field surrounding the toilet’. We then taped the 'spray gun' nozzle down in the kitchen sink, which was extra fun. We got my Dad, Heather, and Richie. It gave for a good laugh, but now I will be looking over my shoulder just waiting for a strategic attack from Richie and heather.

Jacob is getting so big! He has learned how to knock and that someone is supposed to open the door. He gets really mad when the door doesn’t magically open regardless of which door he knocks on. Today he had fun knocking on Heather’s door. She was so patient opening and closing her door for over a half hour.

6 comments:

  1. Matt, Karin, Sienna, and SadieNovember 6, 2008 at 5:50 AM

    You guys are funny and brave to try that with people you're staying with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in so much trouble! Everyone is going to get revenge on you two!!! I must admit that it is nice that you guys are continuing the practical jokes!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! You are probably right to watch your back. They definitely will be trying to get you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun times.....i am letting things settle down before I strike with the vengeance of a true arthropod lover.

    I think my prank will involve exoskeletons of some type. Ha ! I can's wait to watch them squirm .

    I will keep you posted. Listen for a scream, it will be coming.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video made my evening. After a hard day at work, the kids were in bed, Jim gone at work, mom and dad in bed, it was just me. I sat down at my computer thinking of family and thought I would check out the blog. You are definitely in big trouble and I would be very prepared for revenge, especially your dad's. You are in deep. But it was very funny. Thanks for the laugh. I love keeping up with everyone in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys have so much fun....miss you. Watch your backs ya all.

    ReplyDelete