Monday, January 5, 2009

Basketball!

My awesome parents got Jacob the perfect Christmas gift. They got him a "Little Tykes" basketball hoop. Because I sometimes forget how overly physical and ambitious my child is, I didn't expect him to be able to shoot the basket for some time. But to my surprise, after Daniel showed him how to do it, he was making baskets 5 minutes after assembling the hoop! He has so much fun shooting the basket. But he is not the only one; Daniel, Richie, my Dad, me, and even Heather ( who couldn't make it if she tried) plays with the basketball hoop. It is a fun family toy! Jacob is going to be a little hoopster!
After Jacob makes a basket he claps his hands and shouts for joy! I think it is because that is what we do when he makes a basket, so he thinks that is a normal reaction.

3 comments:

  1. Matt, Karin, Sienna, and SadieJanuary 6, 2009 at 7:26 AM

    That last picture is priceless. What a cute boy. Look how proud he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shooting little man !!!

    We need to play a game of horse.

    Love ya,

    Grandpa G

    ReplyDelete