Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ZOO

I love the Zoo! After my last trip to the zoo, which I do not look back on fondly ( I will never go to the mayhem infested Boo at The Zoo again ) , I wanted to go and enjoy the zoo. It was great!!! The weather was excellent, not too hot so the animals where all out and about. Jacob loved seeing all the different animals, and called almost all of them a " woof woof". I can't wait to someday take him to the San Diego Zoo and Wild animal Park

Daniel thought this creepy spider was hilarious. I am so glad he finds my fears amusing.
Jacob was looking at the peacocks. The guys where strutting their stuff trying to empress the girls . Jacob loved seeing all of the feathers.
Jacob and Daniel had fun playing the the Prarie Dog exhibit.

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love the Zoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Elephants!! That spider is horrifying, not a fan.

    I'm coming to Utah next week - would you like to join grandma and me for lunch one day? I'd love to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard some news from gma and I thought I would drop a CONGRATS to you. Sorry I missed you while in Utah. We spent more time up in Kaysville than originally planned.

    ReplyDelete