Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

When I was a kid my parents always took me to the Vineyard Nursery to pick out a pumpkin. Because I loved going as a child, I have done the same thing with Jacob. This year my parents came with us. Even though I had to waddle through a corn maze and pumpkin patch, it was fun to watch Jacob play and enjoy the same things I did when I was his age.
This is a picture of my dad and Jacob in the corn maze.

This is Jacob running through the corn after leaving my Dad in the dust.
Jacob picked out his pumpkins and pulled them around in the red wagon. I am just glad he didn't want me to pull him around in the red wagon!


4 comments:

  1. From the first photo I recognized that place! Ahhh the memories. It looks like you guys had so much fun, and Jess- you look beautiful. I have to say I feel a little jealousy for your baby bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun as a kid going there. It hasn’t changed much, it even has the same earthy and sawdust smell.

    You shouldn’t be jealous of my baby bump…. I wouldn’t wish this pregnancy on my worst enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess he is SO cute! I hope my kids are as cute!Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have found memories of the pumpkin patch. The nice thing is we are still creating memories with the next generation. I hope places like this will exist for all our grandchildren.

    Keep on running little man.

    Grandpa G

    ReplyDelete