Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Time

It is the Christmas Season! Sadly because of a difficult pregnancy I have had to cut back on traditions and fun Christmas activities. Luckily I was able to take part in my family's traditional gingerbread house decorating competition ( even though some think that it was the gingerbread that put me on temporary bed rest, it was worth it) I love doing things with the family this time of year!
Daniel's Dad was Santa again this year, so I took Jacob over to their house to get a picture of Jacob with Santa. Lets just say he wasn't fond of the idea. He thought he was going to get to see and play with Grandpa, instead he found a guy in a red suit with an abnormally white beard, Santa. He stopped right in his tracks. It took a lot of coaxing to get him near Santa let alone on his lap. We couldn't get him to smile, but I still think the pictures are still cute.
Me and Jacob wearing festive hats, while Jacob holds on to his candy cane ( the bribe we gave him for sitting on Santa's Lap)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica,

    Some great Santa images. I like the close up of Jacob in his Santa hat. He looks like a young "Who" of Whoville.

    Great Job Santa Astin !!

    ReplyDelete