Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cousins!

 Angie and I decided that we needed to get a picture of the cousins. We put them in the jerseys my parents got them for Christmas.  Its not easy taking a picture of a baby, 2 yr old and a 4 yd old. Here are our favorites!

 Jake started to help Angie. He started playing peek-a-boo and trying to get Oliver to not cry.
He cried anyway.
 The more Oliver cried, the more Derek slowly scooted away. Jake was told he needed to help Oliver sit up and make sure not to let him fall. He did great!

4 comments:

  1. Haha CUTEEEEEEEEEE!!! K First: I love how adorable Jaocob is!! He takes such good care of Oliver whenever he is around! Second: Derek is sooo funny, at times he seems like he's in his own little world, he's Happy all the time!! (He reminds me of Rachel when she was a baby) and third: Oliver is cute when he is smiling or crying!! Love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather said it perfectly! Maybe she should become an author!

    I love my grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of these boys are soooo CUTE! I love whenever Derek and Jacob say "CHEESSSSSEEEE!" Oli just starts crying... hahah. Sad, but cute.

    ReplyDelete