Sunday, June 22, 2008

Payson Lakes

We where lucky enough to go up to Payson Lakes with my family and spend the day fishing and playing games. Dan caught two, and so did I! While fishing I got a small snag in the rocks. I was pulling from all different angles to get it to come loose, all of a sudden it came free and the metal 4 ounce weight came flying at my head. It hit me in the face and gave me a slight concussion ( j/k) . I am o.k. now and everyone had a good laugh at my expense. I have learned a good lesson, the hook is not the only thing you need to look out for.



At the camp later in the day, Heather decided to proclaim her dominance over everyone. She claimed she could beat anyone in an arm wrestling match. This triggered a funny and entertaining line of events. it started with heather loosing to everyone. Then my Father beating all but one.... Daniel. Daniel destroyed the competition. The only struggle he had was beating my Dad using his left hand, because my Dad is left handed and Dan is not. It was a drop down, drag out fight! There where faces, screaming, and intense trash talk. But Dan came out the victor, King of all arm wrestling!


Pre Game Stare Down

5 comments:

  1. We had a lot of fun. We need to do that again!!! Dan I start training with a Yugoslavian arm wrestling champion next week. He said after my training you will squeal like a stuck pig. Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, Karin, Sienna, and SadieJune 24, 2008 at 2:13 PM

    Doesn't your dad know that Daniel used to lift packages daily for a job while he was lifting insects? jk

    Jacob is getting so big and looks so old.

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karin some of those insects are big, Ha!c

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun day trip! we've been trying to get the boys out fishing-maybe we'll have to try payson lakes! it looks super fun! cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt, Karin, Sienna, and SadieJuly 1, 2008 at 8:21 AM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!! The big 23. :) I hope you have a great day.

    Karin

    ReplyDelete