Thursday, July 30, 2009

Its a boy!

Daniel and I found out that we are going to be having another rambunctious little boy! I am excited about it and am glad I can start getting the baby room painted and ready. Even though we have a while before I actually give birth, it's fun to start getting ready for the new little one! Jacob is going to be a great older brother, he already knows that baby's are fragile, and will whisper around them. ( he knows we have to use our quiet voice around babies) The current name we are leaning towards is Jason Brewster Astin, but the decision isn't made just yet. I have decided to stop calling him Cupcake, the name he was given when we found out I was with child, and try out Jason.

3 comments:

  1. We are so excited for your family. He will be a great addition to your family. We love being grandparents, and having another little boy will just add to our joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha- nice, but fairly graphic pictures. Haha, I love it! He's a boy and proud of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! We are so happy for you. Having children is the most important thing you can do on this earth. You have a great family to have such a sweet spirit join it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete