Friday, April 23, 2010

Richie's Soccer Game

We went to one of Richie's soccer games last week. The weather was amazingly warm and Jacob absolutely loved being outside. I sadly have no actual pictures of Richie playing soccer. He made the winning goal, and played amazingly well.
My dad got some good pictures of Richie playing, and will probably be putting them on his blog shortly. My Grandmother and Mother spent time cooing and holding Derek. He wasn't horribley fond of the bright sunlight. We tried keeping him in the shade or under an umbrella.
Jacob had fun blowing bubbles and being thrown around by Heather. Heather and her friend Rachel played "make a pile of pulled grass and then shove it down Heather's back" Jacob loved the game.
Heather with Derek.
After awhile Jacob and Heather calmed things down by listening to Heather's ipod. Jacob enjoys listening to Heather's ipod.
When we where young, my Dad wouldn't let me or any of his kids even think about climbing a tree. So when he hoisted Jacob up in the tree, I was shocked! Jacob loved being up in the tree, and would have stayed their all day if Grandpa would have let him.

Jacob also had a great amount of fun riding on Grandpa's shoulders.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the soccer game with you and the kids. It definitely seemed to go faster than usual. I thought it was so entertaining that Jacob did not want to pop any bubbles, he just tried to protect them and keep them 'alive'!

    ReplyDelete