Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day at the farm

Jacob loves animals! We go to the farm a lot, but last week we where able to go with my friend Jocelyn and her two kids. Mirra and Jake are the same age, it is so cute to see them interact. We got some corn to feed the animals , Jacob wasn't scared of the cow at all!

That is right, Jacob is riding a horse! He was so exited, and happy. He reminded me of my cousin Brandon, he would try so hard not to smile!

After riding the small horse we went over and looked at the large Clydesdale horse. Jacob kept saying that he wanted to ride the big daddy horse, I had to explain that kids can't rid the daddy Clydesdale. Now he thinks that Dan gets to ride the giant horse.

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Jacob on the horse. You are right, he looks a lot like cousin Brandon! I don't think you would have ever gotten on a horse at that age. Brave little boy!

    Love Grandma G

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time he went on the horse he made me walk right along side the horse. Which was fun because I was holding Derek while trying to avoid the landmines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. He is a brave little boy to ride a horse like that. Way to go Jacob!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess I am surprised you let him ride the little horsey. You will have to get with Heather some day and take her to ride the little horsey.

    ReplyDelete