Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So far this month....

We caught a Leprechaun! Jake made this wonderful trap for a the Leprechaun ( minus the candy... that was what the leprechaun left for him ) He decided to paint volcanoes on the trap to lure the unsuspecting green man. You can see the three erupting volcanoes on the box along with Jake's lake of red lava. We had to postpone St.Patricks Day by a few days because of sickness, but when the kiddos are so small they don't notice.

Derek and the Dew.....
Derek tried extremely hard to get a taste of some Diet Dew. He got a hold of an unopened can and tried to flip open the can. When that didn't work he just tried drinking it unopened. It reminded me of Jacob trying to drink the bottle of Dew
Oh how I long for days where Derek can do more running around outside!
There have been a few good outside weather days so far this year. One of the best days was on Sunday over at my parent's house. Derek had fun walking/stumbling around in the backyard. Jake loves being outside, especially when he gets to play with his Aunt Heather. Jake is always excited to hang out with all of the family, but Heather is always coming up with the best games and stories.

Here is Jacob showing off his muscles. The only way I can get him to eat his meat is to tell him it will make him big and strong. It works some of the time.
Father and Son. Super cute.
I love it when jacob tries to wink, it's as if it takes every muscle in his face to wink.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. My kids have no idea what St. Patrick's Day is... sad, I know.

    How are you?! I hope to see you next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I love that last picture!! Super adorable! And I cant believe you have cute baby pictures with both of you kids and Die Dew! I bet you will make a cute scrapbook page with those pictures! Thanks for the post, I enjoy seeing you and your family online since I NEVER get to see you otherwise! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karin - We should get together when you come up! I haven't seen your little boy yet.

    Heather - You could always come over and hang out you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love that "WINK!" you can see all the effort that he puts into it!

    I agree with Heather, you should make a MtDew scrapbook page.

    How do you come up with these activities for your kids? I'm afraid I'm going to be the most boring mom ever... or I'll just copy everything that you do. As long as I live out of the state my kids will never know :)

    ReplyDelete