Sunday, April 3, 2011

We made dirt cups this week for FHE. They are so much fun to make and seemed like a fun activity to do in the spring. Jacob was fascinated by the Oreo dirt... Tasty dirt..... it took a second for him to wrap his mind around it, but once he did he became a big fan of Mommy's activity.
Derek really wanted to join in on the fun, but I really didn't want to have him get covered in chocolate. He can be a super messy eater and I had already given him his bath. Jacob was kind enough to give him a worm. I saw Jake give Derek cookies and candy when he thought I wasn't looking.

When Derek wants something he starts out trying to be sweet and cute. All smiles and happy sounds....
But if he doesn't get what he wants with charm, he turns to crying and becoming upset. The reason for it this time is be cause he wanted the xbox controller from Dan. He loves just chilling on the couch pretending to play with Mom and Dad. The only problem is he has figured out when the controller isn't on and when their are no batteries. He has no interest in a controller that cannot mess up Mommy's lego game.

4 comments:

  1. Fun activity... all the mess without the bacteria and fungi.

    I want to see the bean plant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a fun mom and I love your activities. Dirt cups sound delish right now. Can't wait to see you in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmm! I love me some tasty dirt! :)
    I haven't personally seen the upset side of Derek- but yes, he definitely knows how to be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your cute little children have amazing parents! You guys are really cute with them. Keep up the good work, and thanks for doing the sugar eggs this weekend, it was a really fun day.
    Love Momma G

    ReplyDelete