Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year was fun and different. I had to cook the turkey and had some of Dan's side of the Family over to celebrate the Thanksgiving feast.My whole family was down in Las Vegas for Thanksgiving. Though I think I had to call my Mom and Aunts so many times about the huge turkey it was like I was there. The turkey turned out great, just an hour later than planned. Dan rated the meal a 9. Turns out I need to pay more attention when my Dad makes gravy. It was a good holiday. We also went over to Dan's Parent's house for the Astin Thanksgiving get together that week. It was fun having such a big gathering of people. All the kids running around reminded me of when I was little. All of the Glassford kids and Sinks running around driving the adults crazy. Biggest difference( besides people) .. no random bowl of olives and pickles on the table.  
Here is Derek with his cousin Nathen. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you did an amazing job--- wow your first big Thanksgiving---you are all growing up too fast for me. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you had a great Thanksgiving, We all missed you in Vegas though! I think the main reason why Dan gave you a 9 out of 10 on your dinner was because you didn't have bowls of pickles and olives!!

    ReplyDelete