Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello!

Sorry about the lack of updates. Daniel and I have not had the internet till today, so here is a entry with what we have been up to.
We are almost officially unpacked! The only boxes and items not in their correct places are décor and pictures. I am still not sure where I want to put things on the wall, so for now they are blank. Once I decorate the house and make it look like a home I will post pictures ( I see no reason to show you guys pics of white walls) .

I am so happy that the weather is getting better! It is warm enough where I can bundle Jacob up in a few layers of clothing and let him run around outside with the puppy. He loves the outdoors and would live outside if he could. He loves the slide and throwing balls for the puppy to retrieve.

I am so surprised on how patient our little puppy, Kate, is with Jacob. She has never nipped him, I think she knows he is a baby. Jacob has hit, pinched, sat on, pushed, poked, and even bit the dog. Thank goodness for a mellow dog!

We went on our weekly date and took Jacob with us, he would not stop making cute faces and playing with the straw, I thought it was so cute, so I couldn’t help myself and I whipped out the camera and took some pictures inside the restaurant.


Jacob is always copying what Daniel does, he wants to be just like Dad. This is him trying to put on Dan’s shoes. He is so cute! Jacob kept putting them on, trying to walk, falling, then putting them back on.


Needless to say we have been crazy busy moving, unpacking and getting to know the new addition to our family ( Kate) Thanks again for everyone who helped us move and unpack.

4 comments:

  1. Your house is WAY cute!! I can't wait to see pics of the inside too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Cutest house cutest puppy CUTEST BABY!!
    What a life! :)

    I seriously enjoyed seeing all these photos... but it makes me want to see more! What's the inside of the house look like? I don't care if its bare, I was to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some how I have missed a few posts. Cute puppy!! I really like her. Also, Jacob is such a handsome little man. I bet he loves his dog, new house and awesome play ground. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. JESSSICA, AWESOME HOUSE! way to go,girl! and we are jealous super jealous of the awesome swingset!

    hope all is well! we're bummed we won't see you at rachel's wedding. who knows . . . maybe there's a way

    ReplyDelete