Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend Fun!

Daniel and I threw a birthday party for my Father-in-Law. It was a ton of fun! The company was great, the food was good, and I had fun playing the game ( even though Dan won).
Because it wasn’t a kids party, I had my sister Heather come over to help with Jacob. She was great, not only did she help with Jake, but the other little toddlers that where there. After everyone left, Heather and I got in to a wrestling match. She decided to take my phone and I was determined to get it back.
The next day we had my Family over for dinner. My dad and mom made the best ribs! I have to be honest; I have never really like ribs and found them kinda pointless. But these where crazy tasty! It was fun to hang out with them, It was a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the grub and company. Thanks for the invite.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bday party was so fun! Thanks for being such great hosts! I love your new house, it makes me so excited for ours!

    ReplyDelete