Monday, March 9, 2009

Inside the house

Here are some pictures of inside the house. I did not put pictures of every room, which would be weird. One picture of a bathroom is enough; I don't think you need to see three. I love my house and am so glad it is coming together and looking like a home.

This is the front room / greeting room.
This is the family room; it is connected to the dining and kitchen. It is an open floor plan which I love.
Here is my kitchen. I love that I have counter space! The apartments we have lived in have had little counter space. I am so thankful and happy to have counter space and a big pantry!
Here is bathroom, It is sunflowery.
And this is the office/ workout room. It is where we have our computer and treadmill.
This is the play room. I love having a room where Jacob can keep all of his toys. The only problem is that it never seems to stay clean.
This is Jacob's room all decked out in a baseball theme
Here is the purple room. I have turned it into my craft room for now; when we need more room for children we will combine the office with the crafts. But for now it is my frilly girl room where crafty things are thought of and made.
Here is our bedroom. It has been the room that has been neglected as far as decorating is concerned. the walls are bare and there are still boxes.
This is one of the biggest reasons I loved the house, I have huge walk in closet. I have no idea why they have a huge window in the closet, I find that a bit odd, but look at the space and the shelving!
So that is the house! Hope you liked it.

4 comments:

  1. very cute house.

    can you believe your sis is getting married? That is awesome! Rachel is great and I am so happy for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Rachel and Jim are great together; I am excited about them getting hitched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, you forgot to mention our crown jewel! That would be the Sweet 47 inch flat pannel 1080p LCD HDTV. Oh yes, it's that cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! I can't wait to have counter space, a huge walk in closet and a pantry!!

    ReplyDelete