Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Water fight!


A few weeks ago my parents watched the kids for us so Dan and I could have a date. Little did I know the fun that they would be having at Grandma's. They had a full on water fight and the kids loved it. Derek loves the water and getting wet. He had tons of fun running around in the sprinkler and getting sprayed.
They where still in the " get everyone wet" mentality when we got back. Richie got Dan wet, Heather and Jake tried to get Dan wet. Dan won the fight against heather, then Richie came out with this super soaker gun and totally won.

4 comments:

  1. Just to set things straight here... I did beat Dan with my water gun. Dan did not beat me because #1 I am awesome. #2 I had a bigger water gun. and #3 I am faster!!! Thats all I have to say....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, oh my goodness. Picture of Jacob- creepy. Picture of Derek- can you say baby model?

    I had heard of this water fight while I was there, thanks for posting the pictures Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, Derek is adorable. Jake has his ferocious face on, as if he is saying, " I am fierce and have a loaded water gun, beware". Plus he has a pocket stuffed with peas in case he gets hungry.

    ReplyDelete