Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy New Years!

For the past two years we have had our family over for New Years Eve. It is so nice having it at our house. Most holidays are spent at my parent's which is fun, but we leave when the kids bed time gets close. We had tons of fun playing games. My favorites where Rachel vs Jake and Heather vs. Jim. Mostly because they where so entertaining. We had to bring in a kids play rug so the kids/adults knew when they got to close to the tv.


During the festivities Heather and my Mom ended up getting tiered and taking little naps. We also set up the castle. Jake saw just how crazy Aunt Heather and Aunt Rachel can get. They took turns being princesses and the evil witch that would try to storm the castle. After Derek went to bed things had to settle down a bit, so we played quiet games in the castle.
It was super fun, a great start to a new year.

3 comments:

  1. News Year Eve was great fun. I love spending time together and laughing! I love my family:) We even had Angie on the phone, so she could be part of the festivities. I must admit the girls do get crazy sometimes, but that makes it just more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a crazy wonderful time. I apologize for our youngest daughter... no names mentioned just the order in which we had you all. As for the ping pong games... I have no comment.

    Love you all,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun! Heather was crazy... Like usual. I gotta say that the funniest part was the egg hunt :)
    Thanks for planning it!

    ReplyDelete