Monday, February 13, 2012

Snow!!

It has been a cold winter, but with very little snow in the valley. It was nearing the end of January and we hadn't had any decent snow storms. We finally had snow that stuck to the ground plus had the quantity to make a snowman! Jacob was thrilled. So was I, Dan was home and HE could go out in the cold and have a Father -son bonding experience. I bundled up the kids and sent them out with Daddy.
Yes, Jacob has pink gloves on. I realized I didn't have waterproof gloves in his size, so he got my gloves.
After building a great snowman they had a snowball fight. Which consisted of Dan throwing snowballs and me and Jake. Jake throwing them at Dan, and me throwing them at Jake. Derek kept running around the yard just enjoying the snow. All the snow melted the next day and we have yet to have snow again. Weird weather.

5 comments:

  1. It has been good to see a little bit of the white stuff. Nice snow man ! I hope we get at least one more big snow storm before winters end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice formation on the snowman daniel. I'm glad the kids got to have fun with you guys. love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So was Jacob able to convince Dan that snow is fun? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great snow man!! If we ever have another snow blizzard (which will be never because we live in Utah and it is very bipolar this year...) But... if it does snow, I declare a snow fight! Where: Grandparents home. When: When it snows. How long: However long it takes till Richie gets snow in his ear and runs inside crying!! Gotta Love snow ball fights!! Thanks for posting Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Dan was throwing a snowball at me I heard him say, " I guess snow isn't completely horrible." Heather, there is no chance of having another good snow. I am afraid we have been given the lamest winter ever. :(

    ReplyDelete