Monday, October 27, 2008

Chili Cookoff

I would just like to take a moment to remember last week, and the Chili cook off... that I won. I would like to also let people know a another competition that took place that night. We had an Ice cream eating contest. One person had to eat the ice-cream while their partner fed it to them. Daniel and I where disqualified because we cheated. ( Daniel was too slow of an ice-cream eater so I decided to start eating some... no one said that wasn't allowed.) Richie started to get a major brain freeze, so the winner was Jim and Rachel! Jim is an ice-cream eating machine! And I have never seen anyone shove food into someone else’s face with such veracity like Rachel. So hats off to you!

2 comments:

  1. You guys totally cheated!!! Richie and I had a big disadvantage--His bowl was filled twice as big as Jims, and Daniels. We will have to continue these challanges until I actually win one! Love Mom G

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! That's so funny!! What a fun competition. That's pretty lame that you got disqualified but it looks like you guys still had fun :)

    ReplyDelete