Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lime!

Our little family went out to lunch with my Mother-in-Law and Sister-in-law April, and as always Dan asked for a lime with his drink. Daniel always asks if he can give Jacob the lime but until now I have always said no, as he wasn't old enough. I finally caved and we let him have the lime. It was fun to watch, but he didn't do any sour faces. He sat there for twenty minutes just playing and eating the lime. He had a few funny faces, it was entertaining to watch.

3 comments:

  1. Hey love the lime. Great stuff, lip smacking good. Jacob you rock !

    Grandpa G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. Classic. Those are some great faces he pulled! He looks like he's growing up so fast in these pictures!

    So he just kept eating it?... He actually liked it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, he liked the lime, it must of been all the lime juice I drank while pregnant. That was one of the few things I craved.

    ReplyDelete