Friday, October 10, 2008

It is Jacob's Birthday!

Jacob is now 1 year old! He got to have a birthday party with his cousin this past weekend, and got his first taste of cake! I will try to put a video of him eating his cake this weekend. He had his one year check up and I was shocked at what the doctor told us, they said he was in the 5 percentile when it comes to weight! So my child has not one ounce of fat on him, it isn't because a lack of food. He is such an active baby the only time he is just sitting still is when he is sleeping or reading books. My baby is growing up so fast!

2 comments:

  1. This picture is going down as one of my favorites. I love to watch him eat these pears. He just sits and sucks the juices out of them--These are the kind of pears that Angie would love to eat, she should come home and have some before they are gone--ha ha. well I know that she can't so Jacob can eat them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true, if he is outside he will run to the pear tree to get one.

    ReplyDelete