Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Dinner

We had a Glassford family dinner tonight. My Grandparents are moving back down to Las Vegas for the winter, so this was the last dinner with them till next year. David and family where able to come up. It was the first time I had actually seen Luke since the incident, he looked so happy and was walking great. Braden was so cute and small! Daniel and I took turns holding him, he is so light compared to Jacob. My Dad had to stop a water fight between Grandma and my Mom, I wouldn't be surprised if my grandma throws a cup of water on my mom later tonight as a loving good bye gesture. Daniel had fun playing with Jacob and wrestling with him. He is such a great Daddy!

Look... There is an orb! My parent house is haunted!

2 comments:

  1. You have no idea how all of these posts you just put up have seriously turned my day around. I seriously just love seeing pictures of you guys (I wish I saw more of jess...) But it seriously just makes such a huge difference to see you guys and feel like I still get to see little Jacob grow up. I miss you all so much. So... Thank you. For the bloging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad it makes you happy, the pictures of me are few and far between because most of the time I look like a dork. Jacob and Daniel are so much more photogenic. Plus, to have a picture of me would mean Daniel would have to take it, and he doesn't take many pictures.

    ReplyDelete